DIY cake/Pumpkin Pie ‘Postcard”
This is adorable if you want to send a distant loved one a cute personalized message if you can’t be with them for the Thanksgiving holiday, a birthday etc!
- DIY Cake Postcard Tutorial (with video tutorial)
- Pumpkin Pie Postcard
- I suggest you watch the video tutorial to get clear instructions
- Keep in mind, where the ‘postcard’ message goes there is only room for one short sentence, address, and stamps
Not into DIY/Crafts? Fear not! You can still have your cake and eat it, too. Check out this Etsy shop where you can purchase your very own mailable slice of cake.
The many faces of Jim Carrey.
Who says you need to order carry out for fried rice?
- 1/2 Cup brown whole grain rice
- Onion, Diced
- Carrots, Diced
- 1 Egg
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Steam Rice for 45 min, add a little bit of vinegar with the water to make sticky
- Dice veggies, throw into pan with oil
- Throw on rice and cake down
- Cook for 4-5 min on medium-high heat
- Flip/Mix Rice
- Cook for another 4-5 min
- Move the rice over for the scrambled egg, dice and mix as the egg cooks
- Throw on soy sauce, let simmer for ~30-45 seconds
- Eat :3
LET ME TELL YOU A THING IM THE BEST AT FRIED RICE! IM THE MOTHERFUCKING KING OF FRIED RICE!